You will spot this short breathing exercise helpful. Tension increases pain, we’re going to try to target one area with the pain if you’ll or two to ensure we become aware on the pain. Try to breathe to the area of pain by becoming aware in the sensation and imagining your breathing opting and out with the area where your pain is. The idea would be that the breathing will slowly release the stress naturally and reduce this. If it fails the first time, don’t be concerned just make an effort to become aware in the pain sensation. For every breath you take attempt to feel the location in the pain, be gentle with ourselves by bringing a feeling of kindness and curiosity on the area you might be focusing on.
Meditation- short meditation to assist with pain
1. Get yourself in to a comfortable position by sitting or laying.
2. Close the eyes, breathe using your nose and out using your mouth.
3. Become aware about your breathing and give attention to it.
4. Be kind to yourself with every breath, feel gratitude for your good things that you experienced.
5. The pain will grab your attention every so often, try and accept that such a meditation is hard to get to grips with, try saying to yourself pain, pain, pain, keep bringing your attention back in your breathing and consentrate on it approximately you can.
6. Focus on the area where your breath is most predominant, continue while keeping your focus for a few more moments.
7. Finally, bring your focus to where the anguish is while you may feel uncomfortable or perhaps reluctant to do this. The secret is keep wanting to breath in the epicentre in the pain go in and out with every breath. Practice this time and time again, keep breathing in to the centre with the pain.
Nobody wants pain but try and accept the discomfort for minutes, accept the way that you simply feel now both emotionally and physically, be it positive or negative let your mind and body to simply be one.
Take note of how your system feels and how your muscles are relaxed during and after breathing. The breathing can calm your head, stick to this relaxation method for a couple moments longer. You now know you can come back to this state of relaxation at any time you are feeling like it.